Pain Management of Long Island
Pain Management & Anesthesiology located in Medford, NY
Certification For Medical Marijuana
Here at Pain Management of Long Island we offer certification for Medical Marijuana as an additive alternative to help treat multiple ailments/conditions. If you have any of the following conditions with supporting medical documentation, you may be eligible for Medical Marijuana certification.
- Chronic Pain*
- Neuropathy / Radiculopathy
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- HIV / AIDS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
Side note: Patients must also have one of the following associated or complicating conditions: cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, or severe or persistent muscle spasms.
* Any severe debilitating pain that the practitioner determines degrades health and functional capability; where the patient has contraindications, has experienced intolerable side effects, or has experienced failure of one or more previously tried therapeutic options; and where there is documented medical evidence of such pain having lasted three months or more beyond onset, or the practitioner reasonably anticipates such pain to last three months or more beyond onset.